See how the Ring Clock works
Operation Sometimes you see the hours and minutes close to each other (e.g. 13:30) and sometimes you will have to rotate more, because the hour and minute are far away from each other (e.g. 13:55).
Outer Ring The outer ring rotation activates the LED's and you can see the time around the ring. (lighting time: 15 sec after the rotation, 5 sec with low battery)
Inner Ring The inner ring is the one that is in contact with your finger.
See how the charger works
Inductive Charging The Ring Clock uses inductive charging, that means that the ring does not have to be connected with a wire in order to be charged, just put the Ring Clock in the middle.
Time Setting Push the (+) or (-) buttons on the pad when you see the running charging sign on the ring.
Outlets The chargers have a USB connection and will be ship to support the appropriate outlet type in your country.
3 years (battery replacement service - only in factory)
Our battery is a non-standard size battery due to the fact that there is no standard size to fit within a ring. This means that you cannot replace it at home. After the battery has died, you can send us your Ring Clock and we will replace the battery. The fee of the battery replacement service is $30 + shipping cost - the expected cost of battery replacement with shipping cost is around $60.
- Battery specs: 8mAh, ultrathin rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Lighting time: 15sec after the rotation (5s with low battery)
- Light source: 168 energy safe ultrathin mono-color LED
- Light color: Blue or Orange LED
- Water Resistance: 30M (tested also for showering, bathing, swimming, fishing)
- Charger: Wireless charger pad (with universal 110-240 AC DC USB plug)
- Time setting: by the setting buttons on the charger pad
- Ring body material: 316L surgical stainless steel
The standard warranty of Ring Clock is 1 year. It is expected that the customer will send back the ring clock to us at their own expense, we will review it and if it is not abnormal usage then it will be repaired or replaced and it will be delivered free of charge. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
- Running time: 350 times activation (2-5 days)
- Charging time: 2-3 hours.
- Width: 14 mm (0.551 in)
- Thickness: 3-3.5 mm (0.118-0.134 in)
- Inside diameter: 16,9-23,8mm (0.666-0.938 in)
- US ring sizes: 6,5US-15US
The Ring Clock is available in 18 different sizes and 10 versions:
- Native: Silver/Blue, Silver/Orange, Black PVD/Red, Gold PVD/White
- Freedom: Silver/Blue, Rose Gold PVD/White (New)
- Panda: Silver/Blue, Rose Gold PVD/White (New)
- Minimal: Silver/Blue, Rose Gold PVD/White (New)
|0.666||16.92||2.09||53.1||6 ½||M ½||13||13.25|
|0.698||17.73||2.19||55.7||7 ½||O ½||15||15.75|
|0.730||18.54||2.29||58.3||8 ½||Q ½||17||18.25|
|0.762||19.35||2.39||60.8||9 ½||S ½||19||20.75|
|0.794||20.17||2.49||63.4||10 ½||U ½||22||23.75|
|0.826||20.98||2.59||65.9||11 ½||W ½||24||26|
The story so far by Gusztáv
“It started with a challenge in 2011 at CGSociety.org named Moving Innovation. The idea was to create visualisation for a product that cannot exist today, but could exist 10 years from now. I wanted to create something that is innovative, good to look at and can actually be useful. I never wore a watch on my wrist because I don't like the feeling, but I like watches in general, so I used that opportunity to let my mind come up with something that I could wear, the Ring Clock.”
Our company is built from successful indiegogo campaign - it shows the power of community - thanks to our contributors!